Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trash T.V.

I rediscovered television this summer. The season is coming to an end but these shows got me through this surprisingly cool summer.


Real Housewives of Atlanta- This show just started but it's given me all the entertainment I need for an entire season. Why do I love Kim and think everyone else is phony as all hell? Especially Lisa, who just lost her house, go figure, and most especially NENE. Keep the Drama COMING!


Tiny & Toya – This has been my ultimate guilty pleasure for the entire. It's the equivalent of Oprah eating an entire tub of ice cream because it's so damn bad for you but it's so damn good. The entire season I what tiny be verbally abused by T.I. and mindlessly wander through Atlanta, Georgia. Tiny really is the star of this show I give you props mama she holding it down for her man while making a name for herself. Toya on the other hand is her wise cracking sidekick trying to get from under Lil' Wayne shadow. I feel like she needs to try harder because while I now see Tiny for Tiny I still think of Toya as Lil Wayne baby mother.

The Wendy Williams Show- This woman single handedly saved television with her wit, intelligence, and down to earth personality. She is a true Cancer, we wear our hearts on our sleeves and are complete messes but we aren't afraid to show it.


No comments:

Post a Comment