Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I’m back! Tanned and X-Rated :-P


















Refreshed and rejuvenated. 7 whole days of frolicking on the beach, tanning, drinking, bonding with my dad and family it was truly an experience to remember. There is so much to say and so much I want to do. I am on the plane now overlooking the ocean which is just phenomenal in its own right. Aruba was everything I remember and more! The accents were so funny but when the switch languages mid-sentence it just makes me feel like I've only experienced a small fraction of the world. I don't think I've ever drank as much as I did over the past 7 days everywhere we went there was liquor on hand. Shit, I'm coming back with this huge ten dollar bottle of Aruba rum hahaha! I took so many pictures and video I'm sure they will be popping up all over the place pretty soon. I haven't cut my phone on in a week so that should be fun. I have about an hour left until Miami (i.e. the United States) so I'm going to enjoy the ride and look at these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment