Followers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ok I just have to yet this off my chest and I won't mention names out of respect for all parties. I was with this boy last summer and we had a pretty good relationship for about 2 months maybe a month and a half but we got close met his family he met mines. A good dude just a little young and maybe too exeprienced. Well we stopped talk due to multiple indiscretions on his part. I went back to school and we definently grew apart but kept in touch. A full year later we are back textin and stuff but he has a boyfriend and I don't know how to feel about that yet because a large part of doesn't care but a equally large part only remembers the good times not the blatant disrespect. Since I moved back home I don't really have friends since "The Incident". It can get lonely here but like my girl Shayla said "When it's time to go it's time to go" and I wouldn't trade a fresh start/new perspective for anything. It's a stipulation on what could be a good friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment