Followers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm in the barber shop think bout my life LOL it's crowded in here so I have plenty of time. I haven't been posting this week because I've been looking for a job. This recession is no joke ya boy is broke like shattered glass with 7 years of bad luck. But I will keep push and punchin till I get hired somewhere doing somthing for somebody be their friends. I wish I didn't look a mess today because it's always this cute boy in here and he's so homo but his feet so small very rodent like. But I digress. I plan on taking my Lil cousin out and about today that should be fun she's so precious.

I'm also about to overhaul this whole blog thing. Something more agressive and grown I don't know where to take it but I will be taking it there. I plan on being something serious by the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment