Followers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Networking: I.am.nique


Hello, and welcome to the oh so crazy world of the one and only "Nique_Famous*" here you will find world news, new music and videos, television commentaries and show updates. Fashion, Interior Decor, Original Photography & Poetry that I created myself, and so many other things I do to entertain myself and my readers. I'll start by addressing the fact that whatever I say in here is out of funny and games so please don't take offense to anything you see, I also believe in educating the people so from time to time your see real life topics addressed and I have some amazing readers who post their opinions in comments so check those out. My number one rule is if your become my follower I will follow your blog, but don't demand it of make me feel obligated to join your blog b/c I won't and most likely put you out here on my little space on the web :)

http://iamnique.blogspot.com/

1 comment: