Followers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Love Story: The Beginning part 2

  • I'm going to use initials from now on.

Never would I have thought meeting 2 people would change my life so drastically. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm giving anyone too much, but things have changed so much since I met these 2. I am not a really outgoing person I like to stay in my comfort zone. ML is the type that does what he wants and I don't think that will ever change. So when I met it and he invited me to chill with him and DM I was kind of excited. They were very relatable like-minded people as far as music and interest I found myself saying "me too" often. We became close during this fashion show and I never suspected that they were dating, even though I was dropping them off at the same house every night late at night. I was so naïve and a part of me think I was making myself that way. I think I had a crush on both of them which is natural and I feel like they both had and a crush on me, and that's fine until I met CW. CW was too fly nice face, car, body, style, swag, everything u could superficially want from someone he possessed. I was in love. Or at least I thought I was. CW has the cherry y'all, sigh. I was 19 and I don't regret much, but I regret that situation. I will blame it on youth, but I never want my desire to cloud my judgment again, it's a sign a weakness. There was a bit mess Between DM, CW, and I. I feel after I started dealing with him my life changed so much. There was a mix of sexual liberation and social withdrawal. I began lying about my whereabouts, who I was with, what I was doing. And I felt like among my peers I was becoming a ghost, a shell of my former self. Which I was but I was loving it back then. It wasn't and still isn't anyone's business what I was doing. CW had my mind and my body and he didn't take it I gave it to him. A "Grade A" mess! I was introduced to about 3 of his ex's by him. We were walking around claiming I was his cousin to cover up our secret which wasn't really a secret to anyone but me. This around December 2006 by this point I was went to my first gay club, I started smoking, and was neglecting the people around me. DM and ML had broken up by this point and DM wasn't really a part of the group it had gotten quite messy between the four of us. I don't remember anything from that break accept my wisdom tooth causing me so much pain and talking to CW on the phone constantly. Seeds were being planted that winter for the spring.

3 comments:

  1. who u tellin JR..funny when i look back at peeps that entered my life and in one day flipped my world..good?? bad?? just the journey... lessons learned n more anecdotes for the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you learned from the experience, I don't care what anyone says your first love will always have a place in your heart no matter what, but you need to keep your eyes open and stay alert it happens to the best of us "getting swopped off your feet" sweet talking and good looks can do a lot to a person, but you should never have to hide your relationship if they don't want to flaunt it then they can't have it Okay!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not even about what youre writing, but the way you wrote it that really caught my attention. It sounds like it was an "hot and heavy" situational relationship not as much as it refers to sexual tendencies, but the emotions described...you still nasty tho! lol heehee

    ReplyDelete