Followers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pride 2009- fri

I'm going to have to break this down into multiple post because last weekend was off the damn chain. I'll start with Friday which I completely owe to my good friend William aka Champ. Who came up for the weekend. I'm so happy he got to see his idol Ms Brandy Norewood. Now I never thought brandy was a showstopper but she look great in person her body is on point and her personality was top notch just don't try to use the gay lingo B-Rocka be yourself that's why we love you! So I saw some old friends as well. I don't hold grudges but I also don't put myself in the position to get hurt. When I saw them it was all love even though I thought I would take it harder than that I believe I'm getting my jersey swag back. 4 years away from home alone had me stifled.


 

Once again thanks Champ! I got you next time! Pics below.

No comments:

Post a Comment