Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Janet- Lonely

Artist:
Janet Jackson
Album:
Rhythm Nation 1814
Title:
LonelyFeeling so alone and desertedWith people standing all around youShould I trust someoneShould I stay off to myselfAlone with no one to talk toIt's such a helpless feelingSo anytime you feel the needCall me when you're lonelyCause everybody needs a friendTo be there when they're lonelySo don't isolate yourselfEvery time that I come aroundA person all aloneIs an unhappy oneWe need somebody near to love usSomeone who caresLiving life all by yourselvesImpossible to do and I'll be there for youAnytime you feel the needCall me when you're lonelyCause everybody needs a friendAnd I'll be yours if you're lonely(And if you're all alone)If you're all aloneAnd a friend you needLike a river flowsYou hurt, I'll bleedIf you can trust in meWe can find a wayTake away the painTime heals all thingsEven a lonely state of mindCause happiness is oh so hard to findIf you're lonely I will be thereSo anytime you feel the needCall me when you're lonelyCause everybody needs a friendTo be there when they're lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment