Followers

Monday, May 25, 2009

MDay Weekend!

On my way back from Baltimore! What an amazing weekend! Boys, food, and family! Friday I hung out with my best friend Kandon that's my nigga for life. Serious going on ten years I've seen a lot of people come and go but my dude been here for me. Saturday I went to a party with one of my ex's. I think we can be good friends though. He's a really good person. He is also young and a boy lol so we'll see how that will work out he also has a man! They look cute together. I also reconnected with "man down". No comment but I will say don't mix vodka with corona cuz u will get fucked up! Sunday I got home at 7am drunk and horny my moms come in like get dressed we going to Baltimore. I'm like ok. It's a beautiful city. But webwouldnt dare stray from the civilized section. As of this writing I'm on my way back home. Its a 3 he ride and I'm bout to go to sleep. I'm so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment