Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Love Story: The Beginning 3.1

I'm breaking part 3 in 2 parts

If this relationship was a rollercoaster then this is the part where the seatbelt would break and I would be going around the loopty loop hanging on for dear life. Spring 07 is when it got bad to the point I completely lost who I was as a person. I just remember sex with CW and me chasing him around the south east. He was living with me at the time and I was working at one point 2 jobs in school I lost my God father and great grandmother at this point. I've lost a lot of important people since I've been in college. Too many funerals, but I guess that's apart of getting older. After I came back from my godfather's funerals things began to change. CW announced he was moving to ATL (Red Flag!). I was a hurt, shocked, and confused by his departure but we decided to stay together and have a long distance relationship. It didn't take long for the messages, text, and rumors to flood in. boys from all over were getting in contact with me about this nigga. My dumbass ignored it all. CW would come back every once in a while for fraternity events never to see me. All the while I'm getting closer to ML. ML was a good friend through all this. Kept me grounded but I always felt CW and ML messed around over winter break. I was putting all my trust in CW and ML losing myself in the process. I'm dealing with all this gay dramatics and still playing straight. It's a very strange thing and in a way it splits your personality to the point you don't even know who you are anymore. At the same time I felt very liberated.

1 comment:

  1. o gawd.... all this mess... ch

    keep going!

    K

    ReplyDelete