Followers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stuck at the Damn Airport

I am an out of state college student. I travel a lot between New Jersey, my hometown, and Florida, my school. 9/10 my aunt schedules my flight because she works for the airport. I've never had trouble with this arrangement until last night when I arrived to a dark, EMPTY Jacksonville airport. First of all I didn't know airports closed. Second why did I call my aunt and tell her there was no flight going out and her response was of course "let me check" followed by "oh shit, I scheduled the wrong flight, you mad?" I could never be mad at my aunts they're amazing, but for like 2 seconds I wanted bite her in the uvula. I ended up at this hotel last night exploring myself. I really needed that money ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment