Followers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

He Really Beat Her

Contusions! Bite marks! Devil horns!

Now I have never seen my mother get hit by a man I hope to God I never will, but its something very disturbing about watching a man pummel a woman. I never understood it. Women already go through so much and regardless the "reason" hitting her like that was so unnecessary. I feel like he's going to get away with this. Blacks are very forgiving (R. Kelly), I never really liked Chris Brown he looks like a pony and sings like seagull. However, he is very talented and its disappointing to look at such a talent fall from grace. I can just picture all the lil 8th graders that look up to him beating their girlfriends

1 comment:

  1. "he looks like a pony and sings like a seagull. However, he is very talented". I hate his songs less about two of them and maybe he was mad that he was reduced to doing doublemint and sesame street while Riri does Covergirl and Gucci. He probably just needed to shut up and drive.

    [img]http://needlefashionseattle.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/rihanna-gucci1.jpgb[/img]

    ReplyDelete