Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2009




Why is no one talkin about Alicia being a home wrecking ho and stealin Mashonda man?! Omg I feel like everyone is perfectly fine with the entire scandal. First of all I feel bad for Mashonda because if a lesbian came and took my husband I'd be pissed! Keys has this image of regal perfection that is just absurd to me. Tsk Tsk to Swizz as well because this is the mother to several of your children and your running around beat boxing like its all good.






And if you dont know who Mashonda is she had that song...with that rapper...ehh nevermind!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Alicia didnt "steal" anybody...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait what what what happened? she messin with swiss? where have i been

    ReplyDelete
  3. yessss!!!finally!lol @ if a lesbian came and took my man!i love it!!!!!i am superwoman my behind alicia..

    ReplyDelete